Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Match Made In Heaven. Nonye and Uzoma April 30th 2011 - Part 1

Hello All,

Wedding season is almost here and we are already in preparation for the most awesome time of the year,we are kicking off the season with my very very lovely couple.

All,meet Nonye and Uzoma they are a breath of fresh air and when you meet them, they are the real defination of love and I couldn't be more happy to be their Wedding Consultant and Planner.


Yesterday February 5th,we spent allday meeting with our vendors.We shared lots and lots of laughs together,though it was a long day, we got so much accomplished and our day flew by very quickly.
We met first with our decorators, the caterer,the baker and our final stop was at our reception venue.
Our vendors were on point and got our vision and we left them very happy. Below are a few shots from our day.





Mmmm all the food tasted so so good even the" no name cake",I will be updating you all on this fabulous journey.
Thank you Nonye and Uzoma for allowing me to share your love story with my friends and fans ,you make me love what I do ! :-)

Lots of Love
Ekua
Deliteful Events By Ekua
DEbE

No comments:

Post a Comment